The old weblog of Emma Boyd :: now blogging at http://emmsy.wordpress.com

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And so a new year has dawned.

My goals for this year:
  • Tithe with every pay check, not just the ones I think I can afford.
  • Develop the creativity God has put within me, especially photography.
  • Give me 'love-life' to God - He's got it sorted!

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made.
But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong:
By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal,
where God is beckoning us onward--to Jesus.
I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.
So let's keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us.
If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment,
God will clear your blurred vision--you'll see it yet!
Now that we're on the right track, let's stay on it.
[Philipians 3:12-16]


Have a great God-filled year!

2 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

strong soldier, Emma! i admire your resolve -- its inspiring.

12:45 am

 
Blogger emmsy said...

i hoping that by posting these up here, i will have some more incentive to keep them, to aim for them and to make them reality!

11:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home