The old weblog of Emma Boyd :: now blogging at http://emmsy.wordpress.com

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yearning...

"Lord I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
Over You and only You
Lord I want to yearn"

The words to that song are resonating deeply with me. Man I just want that to be me. Thats my deepest longing... I just want to be passionate over my Saviour. And I know I havent been lately, not like I should. I've been listening to that song, and its become my prayer.

Lord, I want to yearn for You.

4 Comments:

Blogger al hakanson said...

darling take a look at www.advai.blogspot.com & tell me what you think. does it satisfy you

6:44 pm

 
Blogger supersimbo said...

al man you are everywhere with this advai stuff...........you are like "McDonalds"...........

8:25 am

 
Blogger emmsy said...

al, sorry to tell you mate, but no, that doesnt satisfy me! it sounds like nonsense to me mate, but i do appreciate hearing the views of others. to be honest, i think yearning is something that will continue for all my life... its not something that will be satisfied just like that... i think when i lose the yearning for God, i lose the desire I have for Him, and i dont want that to happen any time soon!
"Lord, I want to yearn for You."

2:28 pm

 
Blogger al hakanson said...

yearning for anything is romanticism. if i could start my life over again id rule out r. but its hard to avoid w. the commercial interests all encouraging it & yes the churches too. if one is all there is nothing to yearn for. doesnt the bible say he takes care of all our needs. the he needs to be changed to i & the our to my

3:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home