The old weblog of Emma Boyd :: now blogging at http://emmsy.wordpress.com

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Currently playing...

I havent made much of my love of music yet on here, so I thought today I'd post a 'currently playing' list of some stuff Im listening to at the minute...

Alison Krauss and Union Station - Lonely Runs Both Ways
Passion - How Great Is Our God (Live Worship from Passion 05)
Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company
Foy Vance - Indescriminate Act Of Kindness (single track)
Damien Rice - O
Third Day - Wire
Esbjorn Svensson Trio - Viaticum
Norah Jones - Feels Like Home

Have also just found out that e.s.t. are playing in Belfast tomorrow night... and I can't go!! NOOOO!!

1 Comments:

Blogger supersimbo said...

yea i am frigging workin or i would have been there like a shot.........we can discuss it at work!!

11:04 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home