The old weblog of Emma Boyd :: now blogging at http://emmsy.wordpress.com

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Revolutionaries...

"Every revolution demands revolutionaries, high-spirited people who dream of a day when things will be different, better. But revolutionaries do more than dream. They give their best to the cause. They relentlessly serve the collective effort.

All that is needed is a ragtag group of spirited revolutionaries who believe it can happen and are willing to take the first step."
[Bill Hybels]

Thats the question. Will you take the first step? Whatever your dream, whatever your cause- will you take the first step?

I desire to see Jesus Christ enthroned in Ballymena Academy, to be a part of the generation that seeks His face. Will I take the first step?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Emma i believe that you could accomplish this, i have really tried hard to Lift the name of Jesus high in my Class and school but it seems one is discouraged more than incouraged but the thing is, Jesus is on my side and when He is no my side i have more for me than aginst me and i know that i CAN achieve this in Jesus name because Hes on my side. I think that the potiental in you is great, He will lead you help you and will provide so..... What is to hinder you from doing this.

12:04 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Who ever wee Logan is, is right. Dont hesitate to do a work for him, Drop by my blog sometime and leave your prayer requests, Questions or just a comment. My Email - pastor66@lycos.com, God Bless

5:01 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home