The old weblog of Emma Boyd :: now blogging at http://emmsy.wordpress.com

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Time flies...

So tomorrow morning I have 2 maths modules- a wonderful 3 hours straight of maths. To be honest, I think it should be ok, theres just a few topics I dont really understand- like the binomial theorem, i mean whats that all about??! But by this time tomorrow, I will have two-thirds of my AS level done! Nice thought. Scary too, seems like only yesterday I was just starting into sixth form. Makes me wonder if i've spent my time wisely. What have I done to see Jesus Christ enthroned? Sometimes I have to admit, I've done nothing. I've been weak and timid and not spoken up when I should. But I take heart in knowing that God chooses to use the weak and foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
I think something I've been reveling in a lot more lately than anytime before, is simply the greatness of God. His majesty. His power. His glory. His all-consuming fire. How great is our God?!!

"Your name and Your renown are the desires of our hearts."
Isaiah 26:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home