The old weblog of Emma Boyd :: now blogging at http://emmsy.wordpress.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

FREEDOM!...

... No more exams!! Happy days. Man its been too long since I last posted... sorry guys. Exams are finally over, had my last one this morning, ICT module 2. Went well i think! Now that they're out of the way I have a bit more free time to concentrate on important stuff - like SonShine week, and the likes.

So next thing... Foy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The guy is incredible! I went to hear him play in Belfast on Friday night, and he blew me away again. Was the first time i'd heard him perform with a band, and it was impressive- im looking forward to his EP finally coming out. You can check his stuff out here. If you havent heard him yet - make the effort to go see him! Big things are a-coming.

That'll do for today me thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home