The old weblog of Emma Boyd :: now blogging at http://emmsy.wordpress.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Maths C3

So, I had an exam today, my first maths module (counts towards my final mark!), thought you might like to see it, saying as I keep going on about how much I love maths! I thought it was pretty good, the last question, 8ii was deadly, but hey, i took a guess! So here it is...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If anyone works out the last answer, let me know!

2 Comments:

Blogger emmsy said...

well, that didnt quite work as planned... you can just about read it if you squint... lol maybe not!

8:02 pm

 
Blogger kathryn said...

i have the answer for that last question!!! but i'm not telling. . so that no one copies my answer!

har har!!!!

1:32 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home